Reba McEntire will release her new 12-track project, Love Somebody, on April 14. The project will feature songs from writers including Brandy Clark, Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip, Shane McAnally, Sam Hunt, Liz Hengber, Tom Douglas, and more. Love Somebody also includes “Pray For Peace,” a song penned by Reba which gained popularity last year after the singer released a video for the song, and urged fans to record their own videos.
Artist and songwriter Sam Hunt co-wrote the album’s title track, along with McAnally and Josh Osborne.
A Target exclusive version will also feature two additional tracks, “Whatever Way It Hurts The Least” (Brandy Clark, Tommy Lee James, Josh Osborne), and “More Than Just Her Last Name” (Brandy Clark, Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne).
The legendary singer recently announced she has signed on to the Nash Icon Music label, a joint venture between Big Machine Label Group and Cumulus Media.
LOVE SOMEBODY TRACK LISTING
1. “Going Out Like That” (Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip, Jason Sellers) *
2. “Enough” featuring Jennifer Nettles (Kelly Archer, Aaron Scherz, Emily Shackelton) **
3. “She Got Drunk Last Night” (Brandy Clark, Shane McAnally) *
4. “Livin’ Ain’t Killed Me Yet” (Tommy Lee James, Laura Veltz) *
5. “That’s When I Knew” (Jim Collins, Ashley Gorley) **
6. “I’ll Go On” (Ella Mae Bowen, Tommy Lee James) **
7. “Until They Don’t Love You” (Shane McAnally, Lori McKenna, Josh Osborne) *
8. “Promise Me Love” (Nicole Fernandez, Jason Miller, Susan Ruth) *
9. “Just Like Them Horses” (Liz Hengber, Tommy Lee James) *
10. “Love Somebody” (Sam Hunt, Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne) *
11. “Love Land” (Tom Douglas, Rachel Thibodeau)*
12. “Pray For Peace” (Reba McEntire)***
TARGET EXCLUSIVE TRACKS
13. “Whatever Way It Hurts The Least” (Brandy Clark, Tommy Lee James, Josh Osborne)**
14. “More Than Just Her Last Name” (Brandy Clark, Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne)*
*Produced by Tony Brown and Reba McEntire
**Produced by James Stroud and Reba McEntire
***Produced by Reba McEntire and Doug Sisemore
Powered by Facebook Comments
About the AuthorJessica Nicholson is a staff writer with MusicRow Enterprises. Her previous music journalism experience includes work with Country Weekly magazine, TasteofCountry.com and Contemporary Christian Music (CCM) magazine. She holds a BBA degree in Music Business and Marketing from Belmont University. She welcomes your feedback at [email protected]
View Author Profile