Eli Young Band will release their Republic Nashville sophomore album – 10,000 Towns – on March 4.
“To still be making music and going through the craziness of life together is something we’d only dreamed of when we met back in college. This album shows another chapter in our lives as a band, as husbands, as fathers and as individuals that we’re really excited to share with our amazing fans,” said lead singer Mike Eli.
In addition to penning over half of the tracks, EYB co-produced the 11-song project with Justin Niebank and Frank Liddell. In conjunction with the standard release, an exclusive version of the album will be released through Walmart; the exclusive version will include three additional tracks: “Traces” (penned by Mike Eli, Chris Thompson, Jon Jones, James Young, Lee Brice, Kyle Jacobs), “June, July, August” (penned by Jason Saenz and Jen Schott) and “The Moon’s On Fire” (penned by Lee Thomas Miller, Chris Stapleton and Al Anderson).
1. “Drunk Last Night” (Laura Veltz, Josh Osborne)
2. “10,000 Towns” (Rodney Clawson, Chris Tompkins, Craig Wiseman)
3. “Dust” (Jon Jones, James Young, Kyle Jacobs, Josh Osborne)
4. “Angel Like You” (Heather Morgan, Liz Rose, Mike Eli)
5. “Let’s Do Something Tonight” (Jimmy Robbins, David Lee Murphy, Jon Nite)
6. “Your Last Broken Heart” (Mike Eli, Jon Jones, James Young, Sean McConnell)
7. “What Does” (Mike Eli, Jon Jones, James Young, Sean McConnell)
8. “A Lot Like Love” (Dylan Altman, Will Hoge)
9. “Just Add Moonlight” (Will Hoge, Jon Randall)
10. “Revelations” (Mike Eli, Chris Thompson, Jon Jones, James Young, Sean McConnell)
11. “Prayer For The Road” (Mike Eli, Jon Jones, James Young, Chris Thompson, Kyle Jacobs, Billy Montana)
Powered by Facebook Comments
About the AuthorJessica Nicholson is a staff writer with MusicRow Enterprises. Her previous music journalism experience includes work with Country Weekly magazine, TasteofCountry.com and Contemporary Christian Music (CCM) magazine. She holds a BBA degree in Music Business and Marketing from Belmont University. She welcomes your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Author Profile