EMI Records Nashville’s Eric Paslay will release his self-titled debut album on Feb. 4.
The announcement was made this week (Nov. 20) by UMG Nashville Chairman/CEO Mike Dungan during a luncheon at the city’s new restaurant in the Omni Hotel, Barlines.
The Texas native’s 2014 debut will feature 11-titles (full track listing below), including “Friday Night,” which has been featured during weekly ESPN College Football Friday primetime broadcasts.
Wednesday’s luncheon included a live preview of five songs including “Friday Night;” a catchy rocking’ tune “Keep On Fallin’;” a reminder of the power of compassion and forgiveness with “Less Than Whole,” written with Big Kenny; “Country Side of Heaven” featuring Little Big Town‘s vocals on the record; and ‘Song about a Girl,” a co-write that “’aint about tailgates, bonfires, water towers, back roads, hometowns or Chevys. ”
Paslay is a co-writer on a number of hits over the past few years, including “Even If It Breaks Your Heart” (Eli Young Band), “Barefoot Blue Jean Night” (Jake Owen), “Angel Eyes” (Love & Theft), as well as album cuts, including the title track of Lady Antebellum’s album Golden, which Paslay co-wrote with the band.
Paslay worked with producers Marshall Altman and Daniel Hill/Billy Lynn for Cal IV Productions on his debut album.
Paslay will be touring with Eli Young Band through the end of this year.
Eric Paslay Track Listing:
1. “Keep On Fallin’” (Written by Eric Paslay, Matt Nolan and Skip Black)
2. “Friday Night” (Written by Eric Paslay, Rose Falcon and Rob Crosby)
3. “Less Than Whole” (Written by Eric Paslay and Kenny Alphin)
4. “Country Side Of Heaven” (Written by Eric Paslay, Dylan Altman and Shane McAnally)
5. “Never Really Wanted” (Written by Eric Paslay and Walt Aldridge)
6. “Here Comes Love” (Written by Eric Paslay and Anthony Cappolino)
7. “Like A Song” (Written by Eric Paslay and Jason Delkou)
8. “Good With Wine” (Written by Eric Paslay, Jessi Alexander and Gordie Sampson)
9. “She Don’t Love You” (Written by Eric Paslay and Jennifer Wayne)
10. “Song About A Girl” (Written by Eric Paslay, Jessi Alexander and Gordie Sampson)
11. “Deep As It Is Wide” (Written by Eric Paslay)
Powered by Facebook Comments
About the AuthorIn addition to running RowFax, Eric T. Parker oversees marketing initiatives and contributes editorial for the pitch sheet, MusicRow's print magazine, MusicRow.com and the CountryBreakout Chart. He also facilitates annual events for the enterprise, including MusicRow Awards, CountryBreakout Awards and the Rising Women on the Row. firstname.lastname@example.org
View Author Profile