Scotty McCreery will release his sophomore album, See You Tonight, which will be in stores on Oct. 15. The project is produced by Frank Rogers and features several songs co-written by McCreery. This is the follow-up to McCreery’s debut album Clear As Day.
McCreery has been staying busy on the road with his first headline tour, The Weekend Roadtrip Tour 2013, which runs through the end of 2013.
1. Now – Written by McCreery, busbee and Frank Rogers
2. See You Tonight – Written by McCreery, Ashley Gorley and Zach Crowell
3. Get Gone With You – Written by Ross Copperman, Lynn Hutton and Tammi Kidd Hutton
4. Feelin’ It – Written by Frank Rogers and Matthew West
5. Feel Good Summer Song – Written by J. T. Harding, Shane McAnally and Josh Osborne
6. Buzzin’ – Written by busbee and Frank Rogers
7. Can You Feel It – Written by McCreery, Ashley Gorley and Zach Crowell
8. The Dash- Written by Kyle Jacobs and Preston Brust
9. Blue Jean Baby – Written by Matt Ramsey, Trevor Rosen and Matt Jenkins
10. Forget To Forget You – Written by Casey Beathard and Michael Dulaney
11. I Don’t Wanna Be Your Friend – Written by McCreery, Frank Rogers and David Fanning
12. Carolina Moon – Written by Jon Randall Stewart and Ronnie Stewart
13. Something More – Written by Scotty McCreery and Frank Rogers
Powered by Facebook Comments
About the AuthorJessica Nicholson is a staff writer with MusicRow Enterprises. Her previous music journalism experience includes work with Country Weekly magazine, TasteofCountry.com and Contemporary Christian Music (CCM) magazine. She holds a BBA degree in Music Business and Marketing from Belmont University. She welcomes your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Author Profile