Marco Club Connection, a Nashville-based Country music dance venue marketing company, has released its seventh annual list of the year’s most requested Country dance club songs, with Sugarland’s “Stuck Like Glue” taking the top spot.
“As Country music continues to incorporate more and more of a Pop element, the dance clubs can be a very important tool in breaking an artist,” says Club Connection Venue Marketing Specialist Bobbe Morhiser. “Look no further than Laura Bell Bundy for proof of that. ‘Giddy On Up’ was huge in the dance clubs, and for a brand new artist to place in Club Connection’s top five at the end of the year is very impressive.”
2010 Top Ten Country Dance Club Hits:
1. “Stuck Like Glue” – Sugarland
2. “All About Tonight” – Blake Shelton
3. “Hillbilly Bone” – Blake Shelton and Trace Adkins
4. “Need You Now” – Lady Antebellum
5. “Giddy On Up” – Laura Bell Bundy
6. “Country Done Come To Town” – John Rich
7. “Roll With It” – Easton Corbin
8. “Why Don’t We Just Dance” – Josh Turner
9. “Turn On The Radio” – Reba
10. “Pretty Good At Drinkin’ Beer” – Billy Currington
Club Connection surveyed more than 240 club owners, DJs and dance instructors from across the country to compile its Top Ten rankings. A complete archive can be viewed at www.MarcoClubConnection.com.
A division of secondary radio promotion company, Marco Promotions, Club Connection specializes in marketing dance club singles to nightclubs and dance venues. Club Connection maintains a national database of more than 240 venues and world-renowned dance instructor contacts, reaching more than 200,000 club patrons each weekend.
Powered by Facebook Comments
About the AuthorSarah Skates has worked in the music business for more than a decade and is a longtime contributor to MusicRow.
View Author Profile