The InCharge guide is not intended to be a social register. Its aim is to profile those in the Nashville music industry who buy or sell significant quantities of goods and services, and who are crucial in building entertainment careers.
If you were NOT included in last year’s InCharge: Music Row’s Decision Makers, but feel you merit inclusion in the 2013 edition, please email the following information to email@example.com and a recent head shot as soon as possible for consideration. Photos can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Photo specs: 2” x 2” or larger, 266+ dpi, color, jpeg)
Deadline to receive 2013 InCharge submissions is March 22, 2013
If you were included in last year’s issue, you will receive an email with prior year information for you to update. InCharge 2013 will be published in April.
InCharge Profile Form
Please copy, paste the questions below into an email and return ASAP to: email@example.com
1. Length of employment with this company/group:
2. Primary duties:
3. Current clients, if applicable:
4. Brief career bio and/or interesting fact:
5. Board positions you now hold in music-related organizations:
6. I’m a member of these industry related organizations:
7. Hobbies, special interests or non-musical areas of expertise: