Music Row Enterprises, LLC
This statement discloses the information gathering process and the privacy and dissemination practices for the Music Row Website. MusicRow.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to protect your personal privacy.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We obtain and hold personal information that you may give to us while using our service. Below is a list of the primary methods we use to collect such information:
- Registration (sign-up) Information – To use the password protected areas of our site or our services, you must establish an account with us. During this process, you are required to provide certain contact information (name, email address, etc.).
- Surveys and Customer Service – From time-to-time we may post surveys on our site. The surveys may request demographic information and customer feedback. Participation in these requests is completely voluntary and with each request you will have the choice of whether or not to participate and disclose information. Such survey information will be used to improve the overall experience on our services and our site. Also, we may collect information that identifies you personally when you submit comments, questions or suggestions to our customer service department.
- MusicRow.com Blogs – The site may have chat rooms, discussion boards, online forums and other interactive technologies that allow individual comments and messages to be tied to a guest’s name. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information online.
OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In general, we use personal information internally to serve our users and to enhance and extend our relationship with our users. More specifically, we use personal information to complete transactions you have requested, to assist you and resolve problems with our site, to respond to customer support inquiries, and to send you periodic email newsletters and updates.
We do not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of your private information without your permission except to the financial institution that processes your credit card transactions unless required by law.
- Marketing Purposes – We WILL NOT disclose your personal information to third parties so they can inform you about their products or services.
- Our Affiliates – We may provide all of the nonpublic personal information we collect about you to our affiliates to enable them or enhance our ability to offer you new or additional products or services, improve the quality of the products and services we currently offer to you, and to aid us and them in the assessment of our existing products and services and the development of new products or services.
- Legal cases – We will release all personal information we may have about a user should we be required by law (e.g., warrant or court order).
THIRD PARTY SITES
The MusicRow site includes links to third party sites. All third party sites are governed by their own privacy statements – Musicrow.com cannot be held liable for their operations, including their information practices. Users submitting information to or through these third party sites should review the privacy statement of the service being used.
VISITORS UNDER THE AGE OF 13
You must be at least 13 years old to have our permission to use this site. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information about visitors under 13 years of age. If you are the parent or guardian of a minor under 13 years of age and believe that we have collected the minor’s personal information, please contact us at email@example.com so that we may delete their information from our current records.