Adding to the Country Music Association’s previously announced iTunes and Music Choice partnerships, the organization has revealed it will align with Shazam, Spotify, Beats Music and VEVO to promote tomorrow’s (Aug. 5) CMA Music Festival: Country’s Night to Rock.
- Shazam will be featured in-show, inviting viewers to exclusive artist content. From within, website placement, social posts, and tune-in alerts will target Country fans in the app.
- Spotify dedicate playlist to feature performers, special artist call outs, a homepage takeover, newsletter feature, banner ads, and social media support.
- Beats Music will share a curated CMA Music Festival playlist spotlighting performers. Show hosts Little Big Town also created a playlist, which will be available exclusively to the service’s subscribers. Beats Music will promote the show via social channels, both in app and externally.
- VEVO will feature video playlists of performers across the homepages of its web, mobile/tablet and TV apps. Additionally, CMA programming blocks will air on Vevo TV, the always on, broadcast-style linear music channels built by expert human programmers.
- Social Media: Viewers will be able to ‘unlock’ three performances on CMAfest.com, using the social media hashtag #CMAfest. The “Flock to Unlock” bonus performances will be detailed during the ABC-TV broadcast.
- Instagram: For the second year, select fan photos posted to Instagram with #CMAfest will appear live on-air during the broadcast.
Social marketing company Spredfast will technically execute CMAfest.com content. On behalf of the company, CEO Rod Favaron said, “Country music fans will have the opportunity to interact with the show, with each other, and feel like a valuable part of the watching experience.”
Powered by Facebook Comments
About the AuthorIn addition to running RowFax, Eric T. Parker oversees marketing initiatives and contributes editorial for the pitch sheet, MusicRow's print magazine, MusicRow.com and the CountryBreakout Chart. He also facilitates annual events for the enterprise, including MusicRow Awards, CountryBreakout Awards and the Rising Women on the Row. firstname.lastname@example.org
View Author Profile