• • •Amazon has tapped Harry Fox Agency for Licensing services for enhancements to its digital music locker, which Amazon calls its Cloud Player. In addition to handling license issuance, HFA will provide data management services to Amazon, matching millions of tracks to underlying compositions and identifying copyright owners. HFA will also process royalty distributions for Amazon, ensuring timely and efficient payments to publishers. For more information, visit harryfox.com.
• • • America’s Got Talent will hold auditions in Nashville on Dec. 13, and will run from 8 a.m. until 10 p.m. Auditions will be held at the Nashville Convention Center, located at 601 Commerce Street. To pre-register for an audition, visit AGTAuditions.com.
• • • The CRS 2013 Rusty Walker Scholarships recipients have been announced. The three inaugural winners are: Jeff Harju (GM, WHKB/Houghton, MI), Cynthia Hayward (Air Personality/MD/Asst. PD, KMOK-FM/Lewiston, ID) and Courtney Smith (Promotions Director, WOLF/Syracuse, NY). The winners will receive an expense-paid trip and complimentary registration to Country Radio Seminar 2013, held Feb. 27 – March 1, in Nashville, Tenn.
• • • The Warren Brothers, writers behind Toby Keith‘s hit “Red Solo Cup,” are available for booking through The Songwriter’s Agency, Inc. The duo’s songs have been recorded by Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Dierks Bentley and others. For information, call 1-615-879-1224.
• • • More tickets have been released for The Grammy Nominations Concert LIVE!!–Countdown to Music’s Biggest Night. The show will take place on Wednesday (Dec. 5) at 9 p.m. CT at the Bridgestone Arena. Tickets are available online at www.ticketmaster.com or via Ticketmaster charge-by-phone lines at 800-745-3000.
• • • PLA Media is accepting applications for two immediate part-time publicist positions, which could potentially lead to full-time work based on performance. Submit resumes here. For more information, visit plamedia.com.
Powered by Facebook Comments
About the AuthorJessica Nicholson is a staff writer with MusicRow Enterprises. Her previous music journalism experience includes work with Country Weekly magazine, TasteofCountry.com and Contemporary Christian Music (CCM) magazine. She holds a BBA degree in Music Business and Marketing from Belmont University. She welcomes your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Author Profile