The AristoMedia Group has released the December issue of its Aristo International Report. Highlights include:
• Inaugural C2C: Country to Country festival, scheduled for March 16-17, 2013, in London
• 41st annual Country Music Awards of Australia, to be held Jan. 26, 2013
• Lady A’s global accolades and LadyAID Initiative
• Apple nearly doubles global footprint of iTunes
• CMA International Country Broadcaster Award, CMA Wesley Rose Media Award, and CMA Songwriter Series overseas
• Global Events during CMA Music Festival to celebrate 10th anniversary in 2013
• Q&A with BBC Radio 2 Controller Bob Shennan
AristoMedia has been issuing this quarterly review of global activities since 2008. Please click to view the newsletter online at www.AristoMedia.com.
Powered by Facebook Comments
About the AuthorSarah Skates is Sr. News Editor of MusicRow Enterprises. Now in her eighth year with the company, she contributes to musicrow.com and the print magazine. She welcomes your feedback to email@example.com. Please send press releases, photos, and news items to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Author Profile