The American Country Awards have introduced a Song of the Year category for the Dec. 10 event, taking place at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Based on fan voting, the nominees are:
• “A Woman Like You,” performed by Lee Brice (Phil Barton, Johnny Bulford, Jon Stone)
• “Fly Over States,” performed by Jason Aldean (Michael Dulaney, Neil Thrasher)
• “Red Solo Cup,” performed by Toby Keith (Brett Beavers, Jim Beavers, Brad Warren, Brett Warren)
• “Springsteen,” performed by Eric Church (Eric Church, Jeff Hyde, Ryan Tyndell)
• “Tattoos On This Town,” performed by Jason Aldean (Michael Dulaney, Wendell Mobley, Neil Thrasher)
Performers added to the show are Rascal Flatts, Kip Moore and Jake Owen. They join previously announced performers Jason Aldean, Lady Antebellum, Dierks Bentley, Luke Bryan and Little Big Town. The star-studded special also will feature appearances by Miranda Lambert, Natasha Bedingfield, Ron White, champion cowboy Trevor Brazile, Scotty McCreery, Lauren Alaina, Casey James, LeAnn Rimes, Lee Brice, Jana Kramer, Dustin Lynch and Chris Young. Additional performers and presenters will be revealed soon. The show will air live 8:00-10:00 PM/ET on FOX.
Fan voting for the awards is closed, except for the Artist of the Year category, which is open until Friday, Dec. 7 at www.theacas.com.
See the list of nominations here.
Powered by Facebook Comments
About the AuthorSarah Skates is Sr. News Editor of MusicRow Enterprises. Now in her ninth year with the company, she contributes to musicrow.com and the print magazine. She welcomes your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send press releases, photos, and news items to email@example.com.
View Author Profile