Jason Aldean will release his fifth album, Night Train, for Broken Bow Records on October 16.
The album’s lead single, “Take A Little Ride,” has sold more first week digital downloads than any male country artist in history. This marks Aldean’s highest chart debut to date. See the song’s music video.
“I feel really great about the songs we recorded for this album,” said Aldean. “I don’t like being put in a box, and I think with every record, we’ve had a lot of variety, Night Train is no different. I got to do a cool uptempo song with Luke Bryan and Eric Church, who’ve both been out with me over the last two years.”
Longtime producer Michael Knox contributed to the 15 track record along with Aldean’s road band, who has played on every song he has recorded.
“There’s no formula to music,” Aldean notes. “It’s meant to be experimented with. So I love getting in there with my guys and coming up with sounds that nobody else really uses.”
Aldean’s previous CMA and Billboard Album of the Year, My Kinda Party, has sold nearly three million copies. It spawned five consecutive No. 1 hits including the first-ever triple platinum digital single by a male country artist, “Dirt Road Anthem.” He has sold out each of the shows on his tour for a combined 1.9 million tickets, breaking over 40 venue attendance records.
Night Train Track List:
1. This Nothin’ Town (Busbee/Neil Thrasher/Wendell Mobley)
2. When She Says Baby (Rhett Akins/Ben Hayslip)
3. Feel That Again (Thrasher/Mobley/Vicky McGehee)
4. Wheels Rollin’ (Thrasher/Mobley/Hillary Lindsey)
5. Talk (Thrasher/Mobley)
6. The Only Way I Know (with Luke Bryan and Eric Church) (David Lee Murphy/Hayslip)
7. Take A Little Ride (Dylan Altman/Rodney Clawson/Jim McCormick)
8. I Don’t Do Lonely Well (Thrasher/Tom Shapiro/Chuck Wicks)
9. Night Train (Thrasher/Michael Dulaney)
10. 1994 (Rhett/Luke Laird/Barry Dean)
11. Staring At The Sun (Thrasher/Mobley/Tony Martin)
12. Drink One For Me (Thrasher/Mobley/Martin)
13. Black Tears (Canaan Smith/Tyler Hubbard)
14. Walking Away (David Lee Murphy/Rodney Clawson)
15. Water Tower (Jason Sellers/Paul Jenkins/Dulaney)
Powered by Facebook Comments
About the AuthorIn addition to running RowFax, Eric T. Parker oversees marketing initiatives for the pitch sheet, MusicRow's print magazine, MusicRow.com and the CountryBreakout Chart. He also facilitates annual events for the enterprise, including MusicRow Awards, CountryBreakout Awards and the Rising Women on the Row. firstname.lastname@example.org
View Author Profile