Josh Turner is planning to release his second Cracker Barrel exclusive album, Josh Turner—Live Across America, on Aug. 27.
The live recordings were made during 12 different live shows throughout Turner’s 2012 Cracker Barrel-sponsored tour, which continues through December. The collection, which includes a never-before-released version of Waylon Jennings’ “America,” will be available in Cracker Barrel stores, online on crackerbarrel.com, Amazon, and on iTunes. Turner previously partnered with Cracker Barrel for 2007′s Live at the Ryman.
“We came up with the idea of taking a mobile studio out on the road and recording our show every night,” said Turner. “And that’s what Live Across America is: the best renditions of songs from all over the country.”
In addition, a sweepstakes is available from the Old Country Store offering an all-expenses paid trip to Nashville to meet Turner before his performance at the Grand Ole Opry. Entries for the contest will be accepted through Sept. 14. Official details here.
Josh Turner—Live Across America track listing:
1) “All Over Me” – Live In Biloxi, MS (3:28)
2) “Firecracker” – Live In Lancaster, PA (3:47)
3) “Everything Is Fine” – Live In Knoxville, TN (3:52)
4) “So Not My Baby” – Live In Lake Charles, LA (3:35)
5) “Would You Go With Me” – Live In Plant City, FL (3:48)
6) “Long Black Train” – Live In Austin, TX (5:27)
7) “I Wouldn’t Be A Man” – Live In Savannah, GA (3:39)
8) “Me And God” – Live In Key Largo, FL (3:17)
9) “Another Try” – Live In Atlanta, GA (3:51)
10) “Your Man” – Live in Kansas City, MO (3:38)
11) “America” – Live in Charlottesville, VA (3:33)
12) “Why Don’t We Just Dance” – Live In Atlantic City, NJ (4:00)
Powered by Facebook Comments
About the AuthorIn addition to running RowFax, Eric T. Parker oversees marketing initiatives and contributes editorial for the pitch sheet, MusicRow's print magazine, MusicRow.com and the CountryBreakout Chart. He also facilitates annual events for the enterprise, including MusicRow Awards, CountryBreakout Awards and the Rising Women on the Row. email@example.com
View Author Profile