It’s a big news week for artists and their offspring.
• Jake Owen and his new wife, Lacey Buchanan Owen, are expecting a baby girl this fall. The couple was married in May in Owen’s hometown of Vero Beach, Fla.
• The Civil Wars’ Joy Williams and her husband/manager Nate Yetton welcomed their first child on Saturday (6/30) in Nashville. Mom and son Miles Alexander are doing well.
• Emily Robison is expecting her fourth child, which will be her first with boyfriend Martin Strayer. Robison’s other children are with former husband Charlie Robison.
• Grammy-nominated Christian singer Francesca Battistelli and husband Matthew Goodwin welcomed their second child today (7/3). Audrey Jane Goodwin joins big brother Matthew Elijah.
• Big Ride Records artist Craig Wayne Boyd and longtime girlfriend Natalie Hoover welcomed a healthy baby boy, Jaxon Wayne Boyd on Saturday (6/30) in Nashville.
• Adele is expecting her first child with boyfriend Simon Konecki, co-founder of U.K bottled water company Life Water.
Powered by Facebook Comments
About the AuthorSarah Skates is Sr. News Editor of MusicRow Enterprises. Now in her eighth year with the company, she contributes to musicrow.com and the print magazine. She welcomes your feedback to email@example.com. Please send press releases, photos, and news items to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Author Profile