Activities and artists are being added to the Fan Fair® Hall at the 2012 CMA Music Festival. The event runs Thursday through Sunday, June 7-10 with the Fan Fair Hall at the Nashville Convention Center opening at 10:00 AM daily.
Celebrities signing in the Fan Fair Hall include Lauren Alaina, Bill Anderson, Lynn Anderson, Laura Bell Bundy, Bucky Covington, Cowboy Troy, Billy Dean, Donna Fargo, Colt Ford, William Lee Golden, Jack Greene, Casey James, Joey + Rory, The Lacs, LoCash Cowboys, Manuel, The McClymonts, Scotty McCreery, Robin Meade, Montgomery Gentry, Craig Morgan, Joe Nichols, LuLu Roman, Matt Stillwell, Doug Stone, Two Foot Fred, Bryan White, Winfield’s Locket and Chris Young. CMA recently announced new procedures for autograph seekers. Go to www.CMAfest.com until May 28 for details.
The Fan Fair Hall also includes:
• Durango Acoustic Corner Broadcast by 650 AM WSM
• Red Carpet where fans can take photos of the stars as they arrive
• Wrangler Fashion Show Sat., June 9, 1:00-2:00 PM, hosted by GAC’s Suzanne Alexander, with additional designs by Manuel and Durango Boots
• Budweiser partnering with the Folds of Honor Foundation to honor fallen soldiers and their families
• Marketplace with vendors including Apparel, The Charleston Soap Company, Dillards for the Reba Brand, Hillbilly Brand, Manuel, Mignon’s and Twisted Sisters
Fan Fair Hall admission is included with four-day ticket packages, and also available separately at Ticketmaster.com and the Nashville Convention Center.
Tickets to the 2013 CMA Music Festival (June 6-9, 2013) go on sale Saturday, May 19 at 10:00 AM/CT at 1-800-CMA-FEST (262-3378) or Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000 and www.ticketmaster.com. The CMA’s social audience can pre-order now. The 2013 prices experienced an almost across-the-board increase from 2012.
2013 Four Day Ticket Package Prices
Gold Circle (sections A-E)—$350
Lower Level Premium—$250
Club Level Premium—$200
Upper Level Reserved—$135
Upper Level General Admission—$125
Gold Circle (sections A-E)—$325
Lower Level Premium—$225
Club Level Premium—$180
Upper Level Reserved—$125
Upper Level General Admission—$115
Powered by Facebook Comments
About the AuthorSarah Skates is Sr. News Editor of MusicRow Enterprises. Now in her eighth year with the company, she contributes to musicrow.com and the print magazine. She welcomes your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send press releases, photos, and news items to email@example.com.
View Author Profile