• Condolences to Warner Music Nashville VP of Brand Management Kelli Cashiola and fiance Dave Haywood on the passing of her father, Ned Joseph Cashiola, Jr. Services will be held at Woodcreek Church, 3400 E. Renner Rd., Richardson, TX 75082 on Tuesday, Feb. 21 at 2:00 pm. In lieu of flowers, the family is requesting donations be made to Richardson Area Young Life, 1131 Rockingham Dr., Ste 104, Richardson, TX 75080-4300.
• The Tennessean’s Peter Cooper explains in-depth how this year’s restructured Grammy categories impacted Nashville nominees.
• Michael Puryear’s Final Four Music has partnered with Ken Harding’s New Haven Records/Harding Music Group to develop new writers and catalog, as well as facilitate exploitation of existing catalog. Harding’s catalog includes cuts by Glen Campbell and Point of Grace. Final Four Music boasts cuts by Amy Grant, The Oak Ridge Boys, Michael W. Smith, and Vince Gill. Puryear is a Dove Awards winner with three decades of experience as a writer and publisher.
• Congrats to Flying Island recording artist Levi Riggs and his wife Brittany on the birth of baby girl Stella LaRue Riggs. She was born Feb. 4 in Indianapolis, where her dad was playing the NFL Tailgate Party before the Super Bowl. She weighed 6 lbs. 10 oz.
• Pete Dodge has been appointed to General Manager/VP of Kobalt Artist and Label Services. He was previously Managing Director of IODA UK and VP IODA International. Dodge, a well-known executive in the distribution and marketing space, will be based in London reporting to Paul Hitchman, who joined Kobalt this month as Managing Director of Kobalt Artist and Label Services.
Powered by Facebook Comments
About the AuthorSarah Skates is Sr. News Editor of MusicRow Enterprises. Now in her eighth year with the company, she contributes to musicrow.com and the print magazine. She welcomes your feedback to email@example.com. Please send press releases, photos, and news items to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Author Profile